Study at FINN
Students are required to study in Thailand during the first 2 academic years with each year comprising 3 semesters. In the first 4 semesters, they will receive both theoretical and practical training to meet the challenges of complex and rapidly growing business of the 21st century. In case of doubts or any concerns regarding assignments, reports, future education or day-to-day issues, the students will always have access to our student support and counselling services from our friendly academic staff. In semester 5 and 6, they will engage in a full-time internship. During this period, students are given an opportunity to put their acquired knowledge to the test and gain invaluable experience working at one of the country’s finest companies in their respective fields.
After two years of training, Finn students will be rewarded with Level 4 and 5 Diploma directly from the Education Committee of the United Kingdom, which is accredited by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual), the United Kingdom Government and the Office of the Civil Service Commission (OCSC). However, to finish the program and earn themselves a bachelor’s degree, the students will need to go one more year to complete their internship at a university and a country of their choice.
The students will receive a transcript and degree certificate directly from their chosen university in the same fashion as those who complete a degree program in a traditional four-year time frame.
All universities are certified by the United Kingdom Government and the Office of the Civil Service Commission (OCSC).
After two years of study at Finn, we guarantee that all studentswill have the opportunity to attend the university from which they desire to graduate. Finn will take full responsibility to ensure students placement and oversee the process of visa application as well as booking accommodation on behalf of the students.
All universities that the students will attend for their final-year internship are certified by the United Kingdom Government and the Office of the Civil Service Commission (OCSC).
Final year degrees offered
- BA (Hons) Business Administration
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Enterprise
- BA (Hons) Global Business
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Enterprise and Innovation
- BA (Hons) Digital Marketing
- BA (Hons) Marketing Management
- BA (Hons) Live Events Production
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Management
- BA (Hons) International Business
- BA (Hons) Commerce and international business
- BA (Hons) Business Management and Strategy
- BSc (Hons) International Trade Finance
- BSc (Hons) Project Management
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality and Tourism Managemant
- BA (Hons) Travel and Tourism Management
- BA (Hons) Travel and Tourism
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management
- BA (Hons) International Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure Management : Hospitality and Food
Detail of Study Diploma in Thailand
|Travel and tourism operations
|Travel and tourism supervision
|Essentials of finance
|Customer service management
|Global tourism and hospitality
|Human resource management
|Customer relationship management
|Contemporary issues in the tourism and hospitality industry
|Tour operations management
|Sustainable tourism and destination development